(We in the scrapbook world refer to the room used for scrapbooking
as a crop room to all the beginners and non-scrappers)
*Our entire newly renovated Lodge for scrapbooking retreats is a beautiful and creative ranch (no climbing stairs with heavy scrapbooking materials and weekend luggage)*
Crop Room: Available 24 hours
Scrapbook Lodge guests during scrapbooking weekends have their own six-foot table, comfortable executive chair, waste basket and cup holder.
Our large Crop Room is thoughtfully outfitted for scrapbook retreats in Michigan. It has ceiling Natural Daylights to help you see true colors, many outlets for your own electric tools, and large windows to enjoy the view of our pond and ten wooded acres.
A workstation that includes:
- 2 Cricut Personal Electronic Cutters
- 60 Cricut Cartridges (see list at bottom of page)
- Fiskars Paper Edgers Scissors
- Wood Stamp wall with over 200 stamps
- Ink Pads
- Martha Stewart Punches and tools
- Ek Success Punches
- Fiskars Decorative Edge Rulers
- Many scrapbook magazines and books
- Computer with memory card slots and printer.
A help-yourself snack station that includes:
- Mini fridge stocked with a large variety of soft
- Individual sized bags of chips and pretzels
- Snack dispensers filled with your favorite sweet treats
Wireless internet is available throughout the lodge.